8/25/2015

Fight Song (2015-25-08)

Fight Song is a great track its fresh so it’s no shock that I absolutely had to use this song as my return from Hiatus sung by beautiful & talented Rachel Platten.  I needed some WE time with Me, Myself, & my “I AM SELF” because I was falling from a cliff I didn’t realize I was off of, And by that time I noticed I was already half way down . So I started to fly and in so many different aspects of my life started to grow at such a speed that it felt like going from crawling to soaring in the clouds.

This song picked me when it came on Spotify I literally felt so much all at once. At the time I had no idea why I was so in my feels but regardless I played it quite a bit since I heard it initially. I guess for me the hardest/easiest part of the latter of my 20’s is truly LETTING GO. Not just of anything not serving me but anybody that isn’t actively adding to my life in a positive way, and to say it was so simple would be a horrible lie. So I’m going to just put the lyrics highlighted throughout because I want to touch on almost all of them and I hope my thoughts help or soothe someone’s journey like so many Beautiful People have done for mine.


Verse 1 “Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves into motion. Like how a single word Can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion.”


As beings having a human experience we our but small boats in an ocean and weather we send big waves or little ripples that flow once it’s out there can’t be recalled. To awake to something so real as; a single word can make a heart open. Then to look at one’s life as a whole and realized TOO many people were just taking not physical but emotionally and spiritually that you start to run on Empty. Like when your tank has that 2nd day with light on E drained.  And for something hitting so STRONGLY as “I might only have 1 match but I can make an Explosion” it felt as if Worlds were colliding like if you don’t make an explosive growth spurt life would happen in the most absent of light and love way that would affect all walks of your Life. And that thought alone sent me on a journey I have been on for nearly 30 years that I started to openly see the last 5 years and truly understand the last 4 months.

 Break “And all those things I didn't say, Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud tonight Can you hear my voice this time?”

These lyrics sound like drums on a big heart even now typing this entry. It is not the thought of loneliness or alienation or for that matter fear. But being more misunderstood not in every way but definitely in some major ways that may have affected the past but that is just it YESTERDAY is history. And in looking forward and finally soaring on wings of faith and trust in SELF, you realize the wrecking balls inside your brain is pushing you to be more. And the reflection you start to see looks just like you just fully aware & blissfully happy with the mirror image.

Chorus “This is my FIGHT SONG, Take back my life song, Prove I'm alright song. My POWER’S turned on Starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in ME.”

Nothing prepares you for an Awakening or a shift in consciousness that feels like an out of body journey yet so earthly. This LIFE has been the most Amazing journey anyone could ever imagine. We stay so focused on what’s not working that we miss all that is working and not only working for us but working with US to achieve harmony. “I still got a lot FIGHT left in me” not so much literal fight, more accurately put as a path of less resistance to the ebb and flow of this life that you chose before you were born.

Chorus 2”Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep everybody’s worried about me, in too deep Say I'm in too deep. And it's been two years I miss my home, but there's a fire burning in my bones. Still believe???? Yeah, I still believe...”

To realize something so profound and so PURE that you wondered why it had not come up in almost 30 years “NO ONE TRULY KNEW ME”. Not in a bad way be not in a good way either. To take account of one’s life and see your friend base has shifted, your blood relatives didn’t make up even 15% of your TRIBE and that most of the people that you encountered only starched the surface of who you TRULY are; was A LOT at once. But to commit to self-work is that easiest, most uncomfortable thing you may ever do but once you take that first step and BELIEVE in yourself and that your FIGHT is worth it that’s better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.

To focus on love and positively is not as hard as most would have you believe, that is the FIGHT that we allow others to triumph over in our own ring. We start to lose us trying to be everyone else version of who they think or assume we are. We must realize that our anger is misplaced if it is toward them, we create our destiny and manifest our tomorrows today. We are not weak or unable to Ascend but otherwise so preoccupied with our peoples views of/ on us weather its sub or surface consciousness that we start to slowly Diminish into needy, greedy, prideful, sad, resentful, angry beings which is not at all our call to this life.

“And I don't really care if nobody else believes Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in ME. Yes I Still got a lot Of Fight Left In ME!!!”

Life is truly the Sum of Choices you Make and thought is reality, so empower yourself on ALL levels before you look to anyone or anything for satisfaction. The things that bind us to this world are some of the same things that is keeps us from truly LIVING a FULL LIFE without second thoughts or memories that never happen. To tell Everyone that Life can and will be Epic when you accept that your cup is over beginning to get full and even once your cup has overflowed know that there is a fountain of cups under that 1 waiting to be filled with LOVE & PEACE. My hope is that this entry resonates with All of you in a Beautiful way. I wish the moon and stars to align so that WE  as people can begin to heal each other on such a level that see we are no longer Me but We’s and We are INFINTIE!!!!!

Your Fight is your most Perfect day getting better each round or an uphill battle for your survival but it is all in your perception of your life. This world is sad, depressed, mean, cruel, relentless, and unforgiving OR is it Beautiful filled with love and peace amazing sights gorgeous creatures, with oceans of possibilities and so many minds waiting to be connected to like minds in the pursuit of Joy, Happiness, Peace and Equality. It is truly on in how you look at it…

I wish Love in your Life, Patience in your Heart, and the Faith in your Spirit!!!

Tim 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment