4/06/2015

Fragile, I am Not... (2015-06-04)

Fragile, I am not…

I guess I have been holding this in for quite some time because I was wondered in which it would be perceived then a Brother of mine Rodney said it clear on Easter yesterday. “How do people think you survived all these years in all these different countries by being sweet and asking permission?” I think it was so opening to first bring in 2015 letting go of so much both old and new baggage and since the new experience so many new things and so many refreshing moments like the title of this entry. 

I believe the all started when I was leaving Phoenix and going to Al to see my Nephew and by proxy family and friends. In this trip so much I saw and felt and realized the biggest being that too many people have me in this bowl or bubble and it no longer not ok but now just out and out RUDE. Not only am I not the man I was in 2012 but I am also not the young man I was at 25 or the teen I was in Detroit hell I am not the man I was in December so for the sake of making the world a better place can we as humans stop looking at people through old lenses? I think I chose I’m not fragile because I looked at my world as a whole and saw too many looked at me as this boy this weak fragile entity that need to be watched and coddled. 

It wasn’t so much upsetting as it is sad, and I get it hell I am a loose cannon that moves around ALOT and hasn’t really settled in no area. But does that make me a flight risk or this baby bird that needs consent supervision? NO HELL NO HELL TO THE NO…

I think it hit me seeing my nephew and now in Florida with my Cousin/Nephew I see love and life at such a fragile way that I see being loving and showing love is not only essential to future life and love and peace on the planet but it is more necessary. I saw a world that wasn’t just not OK but completely OUT OF POCKET and not just in Alabama but in my life I saw too much people was getting away with and like I Albert Einstein said. “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing Anything.” No truer statement fits, I can no longer sit by and let the world assume about anything. Live is too short and if I go tomorrow I want the world to know life is not only good but great. Yes, I’m in debt, yes I’m singe, yes I am a free spirit, yes I love love, yes I believe is FULL EQUALITY and yes I think my country is screwed in the head and we allow too much from within. 

In all i just wasn’t to make some facts clear, i am about to be 30 in Sept and i don’t listen to NO ONE, NO ONE i respect what respects me and over the years this moment has come several times and i purge but this time feels different because this thine around it's a lot of VIP members getting their cards cut in half and the Funeral is being planned no date is set but time to set it is quickly running out. I truly don’t have time for the fuckery the flagrant actions the disrespectful comments the belittling because you either create or allow and guess who good? ME I am blessed and I see my newest generation growing and I wanna give THEM the best chance at life. Because if you not adding to my Highly favored Life NO MATTER WHAT TITLE YOU HOLD you can be not cut off be Excommunicated from the League Xciled from the Tribe and on the Funeral list with a lost of sleep. 

Moral of the post I am not fragile and this is not my first time living so where or anywhere and at 30 people I have managed to make it around the world 3 times over and live in over 35 countries before 30 so believe me I’m OK and I have made it this far with or without you and MY future you may not be involved in. Life is too short and our world is ever changing if we as humans don’t start being the change we bitch about then step all the way to the side and allow a royal class to give this world a better tomorrow. I surround myself with Kings and Queens who want a better tomorrow if you are not part of the vision the I truly have no time for it. So before our next encounter remember I have a story like yours but different and I don’t wanna walk a mile in your shoes and you don’t know what its like to walk in mine. Fragile, I am Not… Of Royalty my Spirits comes from, I am of Strength of Loyalty, of Hope and most of all  I am of LOVE. 


Next time someone is quick to look at you like you don’t know what its like to Survive you remind them that its 2015 and your still here…  But AmI DEAD????

Übermensch ⭐ We Accept The Love We Think We Deserve ⭐ Life is the Sum of Choices you Make⭐ I See You… ⭐ Infinite Love Starts in the Heart ⭐ Perfectly Imperfect-Uniquely Perfect⭐
Know Thyself⭐
Ty Johnson 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment