10/29/2014

Lost Star (2014-29-10)

.......

It's Almost Halloween which is one of my favorite holidays. Anyways I love watching B rated movies that aren't well known. So I watched "Begin Again" with Adam Lavine, Kiera Knightley and Mark Ruffalo well in it Adam does this song he wrote for Kiera and he played it live and I got emotional because I heard the lyrics as soon as he sung them. I will give just one set of the awesomeness then i will spill my spirit. 


* Tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run. We're searching for meaning...

But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?*


I LOVE the last part "are we all lost stars trying to light up the Dark?" POWERFUL to me at least because that is so tragic and so Beautiful. Why does Earth have 1 moon not 2, why are we just far enough away from our sun, why do our planets orbit this star? All valid questions and we can apply them is all walks of our life.

Why did we date her/him, why this job, why another heartbreak, why now in my Life? I Have been cleaning my spirit so much this year and I finding so much out and in that so much sadness and facades in too many humans and it is shocking. We all may very well be lost stars but when meators  collide so much happens on not just a surface level but on an atomic, cellular level. 


Like me and the good book always agree on "Everything happens the way it should". What if we are all lost stars that's amazing because your Destiny(Whatever that is) is your lost star.  *PerfectlyImperfect & UniquelyPerfect* see people that way and the lost stars will form a galaxy, constellation, UNIVERSE of Destined People who are accepting of all. It's not a dream it is just not here yet.


I believe LOVE is the "Hand that rocks the Craddle" No pun intended, I love that movie but I meant it moves mountains and change destinies and  if we are lost allow yourself to be found. See the Beauty in the day, take a chance with something or someone new, buy that shirt go see that movie. The problem is  as a species are afraid of HAPPY we not used to it so we fear what we don't understand (Name that Movie?).


Ok I will end with don't let something you thought you lost derail your path or your Star truly becomes lost in space. Weather it's love, confidence, strength to leave, courage to move on, faith it will come, or hope for a better tomorrow. Trust that *Life is the Sum of Choices you Make* and once you OWN you those choices will be celebrations of growth, lessons and Smiles.....


Übermensch ⭐ We Accept The Love We Think We Deserve ⭐ Life is the Sum of Choices you Make⭐ I See You… ⭐ Infinite Love Starts in the Heart ⭐ Perfectly Imperfect-Uniquely Perfect⭐

Know Thyself⭐


Ty

2014

No comments:

Post a Comment