10/11/2014

Papercut (2014-10-10)

    Ernest Hemingway would say "don't force it, write when you have something to say". Well it took me longer then normal but I heard this song Papercut by the Amazing Jordin Sparks on my special mix on Pandora and I shazamed it (yes I love that app) and shifted my mind a bit more.

"Cuz I was fine till you broke through. But don't worry baby, I'll get over you by tomorrow or the next day, or the next day, or the next day...
I'm ok, I'll be fine I only think about you half the time. I'm ok, I'll survive I only think about you half of the time. All those tears were just drops in the ocean baby, You never even cross my mind No No Boy you wish it hurt that much it was only a PAPERCUT."

I have been privy to some amazing, terrible, beautiful, sad, Oh My God moments the last couple of years but 2014 I awoke to a world I didn't recognize anymore. See I started dancing in 1989 when Janet Jackson released ⭐Rhythm Nation 1814⭐ and back then like RIGHT NOW a lot needed to be said about everything and very few people were saying it somewhat like today. The only difference is now we are old enough to speak out on injustice and the wrongs of the world we live in. I see a hateful, sad, lost world and in the same breath I see some real honest to goodness Peace, Love and Hope.

I say this song got to me because as I heard the song I thought this is beautiful.I loved the growth and heartache I can hear in it and her beautiful voice was what the amazing lyrics needed as a vessel. It got me to wondering how often do we dwell on a bad moment and let it boil over into our life? Too Damn often. I heard this song and I went WOW "I'll get over it tomorrow or the next day..." and I was like this all too true no matter what has happen it shall pass. It may not be today but when it does move forward because life has a way of giving us what we need when we need it, if you are aware.

I say to the lost, broken hearted, unhappy, confused, mad, jaded, happily settling, scared spirits of the world IT WAS ONLY A PAPERCUT. We were created PerfectlyImperfect & UniquelyPerfect and the trials and tribulations of this era takes a village not 7 Billion personal wars. I will say the LOVE I have seen makes me smile the openness for peace is here now we as people must cultivate that and help that grow and spread like wild fire. "Like tears in the ocean" is how I started to take inventory of my life to see that although I have been through so much in 29 years and the crazy CRAY CRAY moments where/are tears in the ocean.

To end this so I may drift to sleep, PAPERCUTS hurt like Hell at first and u truly act like a limb was almost chopped off. But in 3 days it is a distant memory "what Papercut?". Why can't we do better and stop taking life so serious, holding on to things that are already healed, blaming life for you not seeing your signs. All we need is around us and it doesn't cost nothing LOVE. #LoveCan do ANYTHING...
So like someone said;
 The best use of life is love. 
The best expression of love is time. 
The best time to love is now!

Übermensch ⭐ We Accept The Love We Think We Deserve ⭐ Life is the Sum of Choices you Make⭐ I See You… ⭐ Infinite Love Starts in the Heart ⭐ Perfectly Imperfect-Uniquely Perfect⭐
Know Thyself⭐

Ty
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment