1/17/2015

Almost (2015-17-01)

WOW 2015 REALLY???

It is the year I turn 30 and I could not be more excited, and I cannot believe I have never blogged about this song I am low key mad at myself and yet it comes at a PERFECTLY IMPERFECT time. The amazing artist Tamia released this song as a single in Nov of 2007 and I remember being on ships thinking this track is everything.  But as they say everything happens for a reason and in its own season. So I don’t know what came over me this year but I feel so renewed and so focused on my own happiness and just driving to my destiny full speed ahead.  I heard this song so long ago but it wasn’t until NOW that this song means so much.

Let me give an abundance of thanks to 2014 for finally being in the past (Standing Ovation). But since 2012 I have felt the weight of the Universe stirring inside me and I felt as if my life was in a cyclone of chaos and growth that I set into motion and was not in control of because  I made a choice that at the time didn’t sit well and now still doesn’t. But in some ways needed the disarray & Choas to put ME back together not just back together but a wiser more focused ME. So that I didn’t have nothing in my life to be questioned or second guessed upon going into a new book of my life.  So let me hit you with why this song touched me so much recently.

*Can you tell me how can one miss what she’s never had, how could I reminisce when there is no past?
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy, could someone tell me how could this be?
How can my mind pull up incidents, recall dates and times that never happened?
How we could celebrate a love that too late and, how could I really mean the words Im about to say?
Chorus
**I missed the times that we almost shared; I miss the love that was almost there.
I miss the times that we used to kiss at least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce.
I miss the times that we never had, what happened to us we were almost there.
Whoever said it’s impossible to miss when you never had; Never almost had YOU.

You know I can pinpoint when I knew, was it the smile the personality or maybe the effortless grace, ANY and all of those applied. But it was right around thanksgiving and I was around so many people who knew me (My Tribe) and I mean truly knew me, it was more than reenergizing it showed me my path and what my Destiny could be if I so wanted. I only laugh now because I was not in the best place when I met a spirit unlike any I had previously encountered in all my travels. In my journals I use the term Goddess when I refer to a woman that added to my life and made a Lasting impression. In saying that I looked back at the journal I had when I met her and I wrote “I Met Hera“ which for everyone who does not know is the Supreme Goddess and Queen of Olympia.
It was easy and fun and light and non-threatening but completely real. And I let it slip because at the time I had a broken outlook on loyalty to people that didn’t deserve my love or loyalty.  How crazy of me how delusional how sad?

But I believe everything happens for a reason and at the time it wasn’t meant to be because life needed to happen lessons needed to be learned and love needed to be lost so it could be found. So I am going to write the best part of the song give my last 2 cents and let it all soak in.

*And you seem to be the perfect one for me; you’re all I ever wanted.
And you’re my Everything yes its True but its hard to be close to you.
And I know it may sound crazy but I’m in LOVE with YOU.

You can never put a time on when you love someone but when you have to let someone go and not know if the time will ever be right again that is the pits. But like all great Romance novels I got to bring the WHY to the table. The WHY NOW, WHY HER? Because everyone wants to be loved but not everyone is ready to be loved either by someone they didn’t expect or by timing that wasn’t their own. I can’t possibly tell so many people to live their dreams follow they destiny and take life by the horns if I am not following my own advice. So if I am distant and I seem out of it it’s because I am planning to make a GRAND gesture to build a bridge to a true blue GODDESS…

Übermensch ⭐ We Accept The Love We Think We Deserve ⭐ Life is the Sum of Choices you Make⭐ I See You… ⭐ Infinite Love Starts in the Heart ⭐ Perfectly Imperfect-Uniquely Perfect⭐Know Thyself⭐

Ty
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment