2/09/2015

Love Me like you Do (2015 -09-02)

                 So I am clearing going to see Fifty Shades of Grey this weekend but I never thought I would love a soundtrack so damn much. It is very sensual and yet empowering and beautiful and most of all SEXY. And then there was this damn song and talk about a little mini tiny sobfest and that was before I saw the damn music video OH LORD my FEELS were in overdrive hahahahaha.

So the super talented Ellie Goulding sings this beautiful piece of music.  And no lie I am Alive in this song. So I will leave a link at the bottom of this post to the official video and lyrics.

                I mean WOW all my feels right now it is a beautiful song about love and new love and the FALLING part of it all. She says at one point “I let you set the pace because I’m not thinking straight.” It is almost as if she is at the cliff of LOVE and ready to Dive but like she says “What are you waiting for?” Don’t get me wrong I loved the other songs on that soundtrack but this one like stung me. I guess let me explain… (Down the Rabbit Hole)

                I guess you can say the universe is waking me up slowly but surely and what I am seeing and feeling is changing dramatically. I chalk it up to Enlightenment and no I don’t mean I had a moment with Buddha I am referring to a shift in consciousness that is still happening but to see it happen and feel it happen is not only Beautiful but Exciting and a little daunting because as I grow and feel my inner me surface I see so much of my outer world crack and I love it. To see things fall off or fall apart isn’t as terrible as it sounds.  To love and be loved is the whole point of being here, to share our energy with others to pass on LOVE. As I let go of old beliefs and century old notions I see LOVE and people keep asking who is it and to be completely honest I found a muse. That sounds so silly the thought of a muse but as I write it I mean it. When there is a spirit that brightens your day with random text, or just the thought of chilling with them is lightening it becomes refreshing in a world full of motives and back handed people its good to rely on someone who doesn’t know you rely on them that this emoji J is enough on a Tuesday to see the good in the world.

To see someone you have never really seen or have seen this entire time but through different eyes is crazy. In the video for the song its clips of the movie and of this couple dancing and not only are so intense with it, but the emotion in it is so perfect. I guess I truly am in my FEELS I don’t mind it at all cause I am making choices and I don’t mean little I mean CHOICES. I cant believe 10 years ago this month I boarded my first cruise ship and the choices I have made since then has been a beautiful story that I can’t wait to continue.

I opened both eyes when I saw my sister in law pregnant with my nephew and holding my Aunts son I knew I loved my Tribe and my Tribe loved ALL of me. And not just my Blood tribe but to see the love in my all these amazing beautiful people I have met over the last 29 years have been a dream come true. I have always been a dreamer and sometimes that hasn’t ended well but overall I wouldn’t trade the last 29 years of life love and the pursuit of happiness.

                As I finish this pre Valentine Day post I will send this wish to the Universe, I wish all you Beautiful Spirits the Courage to Love again, the Strength to Move Forward, and the Heart to Show LOVE today!!!! With that I will take my own advice and show some love today.
“The Best use of Life is LOVE. The Best Expression of Love is Time. The Best Time to Love is NOW…”

Offical Video

Übermensch ⭐ We Accept The Love We Think We Deserve ⭐ Life is the Sum of Choices you Make⭐ I See You… ⭐ Infinite Love Starts in the Heart ⭐ Perfectly Imperfect-Uniquely Perfect⭐
Know Thyself⭐
Ty Johnson 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment